Sell Your Cedar Valley Home Now


Selling a Cedar Valley home? Get a free home value report
Buying a Cedar Valley home? Search all homes for sale

A lot of people have been asking me, "Is now a good time to come onto the market, or should I wait until spring?" I'm here to tell you that it is a great time to be on the market.
Contrary to popular belief, the market doesn't stop when school starts. Some people subscribe to that line of thought and take their homes off the market. What this means for you is there is less competition in the fall.



Serious buyers are still looking for homes in the fall and winter. If you wait until spring to sell, you will have a lot more competition. Also, interest rates are low right now, making it a great time for buyers to purchase a home. You may be surprised, but in the last three years, December has been the second biggest month for homes sales.
As you can see, you can absolutely sell your home in the fall or winter. There is no bad time to be on the market. If you have any questions for me, give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!